1971 Camaro purchased in June 2011. Here is a brief description of the car that I purchased on day one.
- Arrow straight PPG Black (2007) with many new panels
- Nice Black interior with new dash and center console
- 350 bored .030 over with Edelbrock cam, carb, intake and stainless headers
- Tremec TKO 600 5-speed Transmission with 0.68 5th gear ratio
- Stock 10 bolt rear end with freeway gears
- American Racing Hopster Wheels (17×8 and 17×7) with Nitto tires
- Stock disc/drum brakes
- Wiring under the hood needs a lot of attention
Here are the photos from the moment it rolled off the truck to the time I washed it for the first time.
And here is what it looked like on day one after I got it washed and cleaned up a bit… what a difference!
Now, on to the gameplan …